- Stream Winds Of Genocide’s New Album In FullPosted 3 days ago
- Listen To Halshug’s New Song ‘Total Destruktion’Posted 4 days ago
- Crows: Band Of The DayPosted 4 days ago
- Nader Sadek debuts ‘Descent’, final track from ‘The Malefic: III’ EPPosted 6 days ago
- Listen To Diesel King’s New Song ‘Brainhammer’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Stone Circle – Mary Celeste videoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Terrorizer 255: WinterfyllethPosted 1 month ago
- Watch A Brand New Employed To Serve VideoPosted 1 month ago
- Coltsblood & Ninkharsag Announce UK TourPosted 1 month ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 3Posted 1 month ago
Aeon’s ‘Aeon’s Black’ review and full album stream!
Terrorizer is streaming Aeon’s new album ‘Aeon’s Black’, out now on Metal Blade. What did we think of it? Read Olivier ‘Zoltar’ Badin’s review and enjoy the music!
Back when Dark Funeral’s David Parland still ran the show, Necrophobic was branded as the Scandinavian answer to Deicide. And almost two decades since the release of ‘The Nocturnal Silence’, Aeon have got everything they need in store to reclaim that accolade. It’s all here: the anti-christian rhetoric, the barking/snarling vocals and the barrage of machine-gun blasts. Having started in the mid-‘90s as Defaced Creation, although their main source of inspiration is sometimes a tad too obvious, these Swedes have learnt new tricks along the way. And with no Ralph Santolla in sight to spread flashy solos all over the place like hot jam, ‘Aeon’s Black’ would probably be the best Deicide album since ‘Legion’. Except it’s Aeon, obviously.
 OLIVIER ‘ZOLTAR’ BADIN