- Benea Reach To Play Final Ever Show At Trondheim Metal FestPosted 11 hours ago
- Listen To Telepathy’s New Song ‘Cystine Knot’ With TerrorizerPosted 12 hours ago
- Stream Amputated’s New Album ‘Dissect, Molest, Ingest’ In FullPosted 14 hours ago
- YOB Sign To Neurot RecordsPosted 15 hours ago
- The Graviators Premiere New Video ‘Narrow Minded Bastards’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 16 hours ago
- Aenaon Premiere New Video ‘Der Müde Tod’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 17 hours ago
- 11 Paranoias To Play Gig In Bristolian CryptPosted 18 hours ago
- Lost Society Reveal New Song ‘Lethal Pleasure’Posted 2 days ago
- Iced Out and Old Skin Begin Their UK Tour TonightPosted 2 days ago
- Witchthroat Serpent Premiere New Song ‘The Next Black Moon’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
Aeon’s ‘Aeon’s Black’ review and full album stream!
Terrorizer is streaming Aeon’s new album ‘Aeon’s Black’, out now on Metal Blade. What did we think of it? Read Olivier ‘Zoltar’ Badin’s review and enjoy the music!
Back when Dark Funeral’s David Parland still ran the show, Necrophobic was branded as the Scandinavian answer to Deicide. And almost two decades since the release of ‘The Nocturnal Silence’, Aeon have got everything they need in store to reclaim that accolade. It’s all here: the anti-christian rhetoric, the barking/snarling vocals and the barrage of machine-gun blasts. Having started in the mid-‘90s as Defaced Creation, although their main source of inspiration is sometimes a tad too obvious, these Swedes have learnt new tricks along the way. And with no Ralph Santolla in sight to spread flashy solos all over the place like hot jam, ‘Aeon’s Black’ would probably be the best Deicide album since ‘Legion’. Except it’s Aeon, obviously.
 OLIVIER ‘ZOLTAR’ BADIN