- Epica Release Video Discussing Virtual Reality Concept
- Listen to the new album by Seeker ‘Loss’
- Listen to new track by Uniform ‘Ghosthouse’
- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
- Exclusive premier of Sons of Balaur’s new album ‘Tenebris Deos’
- Roadburn 2017: Baroness’s John Baizley curates with Coven and a comeback!
Aeon’s ‘Aeon’s Black’ review and full album stream!
Terrorizer is streaming Aeon’s new album ‘Aeon’s Black’, out now on Metal Blade. What did we think of it? Read Olivier ‘Zoltar’ Badin’s review and enjoy the music!
Back when Dark Funeral’s David Parland still ran the show, Necrophobic was branded as the Scandinavian answer to Deicide. And almost two decades since the release of ‘The Nocturnal Silence’, Aeon have got everything they need in store to reclaim that accolade. It’s all here: the anti-christian rhetoric, the barking/snarling vocals and the barrage of machine-gun blasts. Having started in the mid-‘90s as Defaced Creation, although their main source of inspiration is sometimes a tad too obvious, these Swedes have learnt new tricks along the way. And with no Ralph Santolla in sight to spread flashy solos all over the place like hot jam, ‘Aeon’s Black’ would probably be the best Deicide album since ‘Legion’. Except it’s Aeon, obviously.
 OLIVIER ‘ZOLTAR’ BADIN