- Wolfpack 44 Premiere New Song ‘The Black March’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Listen To Hecate Enthroned’s New Album ‘Virulent Rapture’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Conan Release New Album DetailsPosted 2 days ago
- Listen To Caïna’s New Song ‘The Last Lantern’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Melvins To Celebrate 30th Anniversary By Touring Australia With HelmetPosted 2 days ago
- Watain Reveal Their First Ever Video For ‘Outlaw’Posted 3 days ago
- Khaos Aeon: Band Of The DayPosted 3 days ago
- Send More Paramedics Return From The Dead To Play One-Off ShowPosted 3 days ago
- Vallenfyre Begin Recording New AlbumPosted 3 days ago
- Crowbar Announce UK TourPosted 3 days ago
Aeon’s ‘Aeon’s Black’ review and full album stream!
Terrorizer is streaming Aeon’s new album ‘Aeon’s Black’, out now on Metal Blade. What did we think of it? Read Olivier ‘Zoltar’ Badin’s review and enjoy the music!
Back when Dark Funeral’s David Parland still ran the show, Necrophobic was branded as the Scandinavian answer to Deicide. And almost two decades since the release of ‘The Nocturnal Silence’, Aeon have got everything they need in store to reclaim that accolade. It’s all here: the anti-christian rhetoric, the barking/snarling vocals and the barrage of machine-gun blasts. Having started in the mid-‘90s as Defaced Creation, although their main source of inspiration is sometimes a tad too obvious, these Swedes have learnt new tricks along the way. And with no Ralph Santolla in sight to spread flashy solos all over the place like hot jam, ‘Aeon’s Black’ would probably be the best Deicide album since ‘Legion’. Except it’s Aeon, obviously.
 OLIVIER ‘ZOLTAR’ BADIN