- Terrorizer Speak To Hate About Their European TourPosted 1 hour ago
- Nothing Release New Video For ‘Bent Nail’Posted 2 hours ago
- Untimely Demise Premiere New Video ‘Navigator’s Choice’ With TerrorizerPosted 18 hours ago
- Stream Liber Necris’ New EP ‘Negative Creator’ With TerrorizerPosted 21 hours ago
- Win Tickets To See Gorgoroth & Vital Remains In London This SundayPosted 22 hours ago
- Listen To Taken By The Tide’s New EP ‘Hands Of Spite’ With TerrorizerPosted 24 hours ago
- Stream Lost Society’s ‘Terror Hungry’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Terrorizer Speaks To Roadburn’s Walter HoeijmakersPosted 2 days ago
- Stream Poseidon’s New Album ‘Infinity’ With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Soul Thrower Release New Video For ‘Skeleton Dance’Posted 2 days ago
Acheron Unveil New Song ‘Raptured To Divine Perversion’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Satanic death metal legends Acheron have unveiled a brand new song from their forthcoming album ‘Kult Des Hasses’ entitled ‘Raptured To Divine Perversion’, and you can indulge yourself in its evil vibes right here, exclusively with Terrorizer…
Acheron have been perfecting their own distinctive brand of death metal for over 20 years now, drawing influence from the evil climes of black metal and the bombast of good old fashioned heavy metal glory to create a truly unique sound all of their own. Formed back in 1988 by Vincent Crowley (ex-Nocturnus guitarist and former Reverend of the Church Of Satan), Acheron have been steadily perfecting their sound over the course of seven full-lengths and numerous demos and EPs.
The band are all set to release their eighth album, ‘Kult Des Hasses’ at the beginning of next year. The record was mixed and mastered by the mighty Dan Swano of Unisound, and features guest appearances from Death Metal icon Kam Lee (ex-Massacre, The Grotesquery and Bone Gnawer), Jim Lippucci (Soulless), John McEntee (Incantation, Funerus) and Jill McEntee (Funerus).
Vincent Crowley himself had this to say about the new record:
“Even though this album ended up taking much longer than we thought to get done it ended up being something that the whole band is very proud of releasing. We had a very specific idea for this release and I really think we hit the nail on the head. Acheron wanted to get a true late 80’s/early 90’s sound on this album and stay clear of the over produced Metal approaches of today. The song writing is very catchy, the bass and drums are pounding and there is tons of shredding guitar solos all over the album. I know Acheron fans old and new will really enjoy this musical assault.”
The first taste of ‘Kult Des Hasses’ comes in the form of this new song, ‘Raptured To Divine Perversion’ – and what a song it is! Filled to bursting point with the band’s trademark soaring leads, eerie atmosphere and demonic riffs that could send a chill down the spine of even the most hardened metal fiend, if the rest of the record is as good this, we’ve got a treat in store!
Check it out below…
‘Kult Des Hasses’ is due to be released on February 24th 2014 via Listenable Records.
You can find Acheron on Facebook.