- Gary Numan performing ‘The Pleasure Principle’, The Metro, Chicago
- Gary Numan ‘Replicas’ at The Metro Chicago, Sunday 15 May 2016
- Withered full album premiere of ‘Grief Relic’
- 100 Years release video for ‘All Grey’
- Photoset: Hatebreed with DevilDriver on ‘The Concrete Confessional Tour’
- ‘Dusk and her Embrace… the Original Sin’ by Cradle of Filth to be released
- A Freezing Breath of Summer: Eight Slabs of Icelandic Metal
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Bathory art
- Watch the video for Haast’s Eagled’s ‘Pyaaz Bhonghi’
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Slayer art
KMFDM – ‘WTF?!’ release date announced
Industrial rock legends KMFDM have announced that their brand new studio album ‘WTF?!’ will be released on April 26 2011 via Metropolis Records. The album will feature eleven new songs including the incendiary lead single ‘Krank’ which is already being championed as a rebel anthem for the wikileaks era.
Käpt’n K and his motley crew are once again joined by a string of guests including Static-X guitarist Koichi Fukuda, William Wilson of KMFDM Record’s Legion Within, and Free Dominquez of Kidney Thieves fame. Sebastian Kommor of Kommor Kommando and Icon Of Coil also lends his production skills to multiple tracks and even stray KMFDM member Bill Rieflin has input.
“With WTF?! KMFDM once again has given notice to the mainstream that “Whatever you stand for, we do not!”, be prepared as, “It’s a f**kin’ takeover!”. For those who dare to ask WTF?!, you have been warned, KMFDM take no prisoners.“
‘WTF?!’ is available to pre-order through the Metropolis records shop.
‘WTF?!’ Track List:
02. Come On – Go Off
03. Rebels In Kontrol
05. Take It Like A Man
06. Vive La Mort!
11. Death & Burial Of C.R.
The new single ‘Krank’ will be available to purchase from March 8 2011.
‘Krank’ Track List:
01. Krank (Kaptn’ K. Mix) by Sascha K
02. Krank (Komor Kommando Mix) by Sebastian Komor
03. Krank (Knark Mix) by SKOLD
04. Day of Light (Revenge Mix) by Bill Rieflin
05. Day of Light (24/7 Mix)