- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 3 hours ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 4 hours ago
- Brutal Truth announce UK show and split with Bastard NoisePosted 6 hours ago
- ‘Black Metal: Evolution Of The Cult’ available for pre-orderPosted 9 hours ago
- Paradise Lost announce 25th anniversary UK tourPosted 12 hours ago
- Sepultura career spanning documentary funded by KickstarterPosted 1 day ago
- Generation Graveyard stream ‘Lonewolves’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- TesseracT tour diary part II: “Witness the famous Acle ham-slap”Posted 1 day ago
- Sonne Adam live at Boston Arms, 17 May 2013Posted 1 day ago
- Wisdom Of Crowds, Nosound and Mothlite for Kscope anniversary gigsPosted 1 day ago
Watain announce ‘All That May Bleed’ single
Swedish black metallers Watain have announced the details of the first single to be released from new album ‘The Wild Hunt’.
‘All That May Bleed’ will be released on 21 June via Summer Solstice and the band comments: “‘All That May Bleed’ shows but one facet of a quite diverse album, but we chose this song as a first glimpse into ‘The Wild Hunt’ because of its bombastic lunacy and white-eyed malevolence which could be said to constitute a main foundation for the album. The lyric is an invitation to sacrificial blood letting, ecstatic zealotry and human sacrifice. The salt of Satan in the wounds of Christ!”
The single will be released on 7″ vinyl and will include a cover of ‘Play With The Devil’ by Taiwaz on the b-side, which includes an appearance from In Solitude’s Gottfrid Åhman on guitar.
‘All That May Bleed’ will be released in the following formats:
- Black 7″ vinyl – limited to 2,000 copies worldwide
- Red 7″ vinyl with sticker (only available here) limited to 500 copies worldwide
- 7″ Picture disc limited to 500 copies worldwide available here and here.
- Digital Download