- Chthonic release teaser for ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ videoPosted 2 days ago
- Brew records to call it a dayPosted 3 days ago
- Moss and Purson live at The Underworld, 15 May 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Battle Beast ‘Battle Beast’ stream and album reviewPosted 3 days ago
- Dio Day – Dio by John Consterdine: “I studied the cover of ‘Holy Diver’ for hours”Posted 3 days ago
- Dio Day – Black Sabbath by José Carlos Santos: “It should be mandatory in schools”Posted 3 days ago
- Suffocation live at NQ Live, 15 May 2013Posted 4 days ago
- Dio Day – Rainbow by Miranda Yardley: “Dio changed my life”Posted 4 days ago
- TesseracT live at The Roadhouse, 14 May 2013Posted 4 days ago
- Mouth Of The Architect stream ‘How This Will End’ with TerrorizerPosted 4 days ago
Anathema and Amplifier to celebrate five years of Kscope
Anathema and Amplifier are the first bands announced for Kscope‘s fifth anniversary gigs.
Taking place over two nights at London’s The Garage, Kscope will celebrate its fifth anniversary with four bands from the label’s roster playing on each night, with Amplifier on Wednesday 24 July and Anathema on Thursday 25 July.
The remaining acts will be announced over the next few weeks, with the release of tickets being staggered to coincide with the artist announcements.
Kscope launched in 2008 with new albums from its first signings The Pineapple Thief and No-Man. New albums have since followed from the likes of Anathema, Porcupine Tree keyboard player Richard Barbieri with Steve Hogarth plus acclaimed releases from North Atlantic Oscillation, Lunatic Soul, Mothlite, Ulver, Gazpacho & Engineers.