- Evile’s Ben Carter – Ultimate Festival Mixtape (Terrorizer Takeover)Posted 6 hours ago
- Evile drummer takes over Terrorizer’s social media for the dayPosted 9 hours ago
- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 1 day ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Dragged Into Sunlight kick off UK/Ire tour: “expect nothing short of annihilation”Posted 1 day ago
- Chthonic behind the scenes video of ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’Posted 1 day ago
- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
Damned At Damnation Part 2 – Hang The Bastard, Witchsorrow & more.
Our ears are already fucked and the beers are flowing – here’s the latest from our pilgrimage to Damnation 2012.
Terrorizer Stage openers The Atrocity Exhibit engaged in an orgy of sonic insanity, leaving a considerable trail of destruction in their wake. Though relative unknowns before today, the grind mob well and truly put themselves on the map.
Meanwhile in the basement (AKA the third stage) Witchsorrow shook the foundations, unleashing a wall of bass that left the unprepared scurrying for cover. Dooooooom…
Hawk Eyes were met with a somewhat muted response opening the mainstage, but gave a good account of themselves nonetheless, the likes of ‘I Hate This, Do You Like It’ both infectious and forceful. Better luck next time chaps.
No one else brought the heavy quite like Hang The Bastard, though. The London mob’s formidable live rep is well founded, the riffs coming thick and, er, slow, and their ferocity unmatched.
Check back soon for more carnage from Leeds Uni…