- Chthonic release teaser for ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ videoPosted 2 days ago
- Brew records to call it a dayPosted 2 days ago
- Moss and Purson live at The Underworld, 15 May 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Battle Beast ‘Battle Beast’ stream and album reviewPosted 2 days ago
- Dio Day – Dio by John Consterdine: “I studied the cover of ‘Holy Diver’ for hours”Posted 3 days ago
- Dio Day – Black Sabbath by José Carlos Santos: “It should be mandatory in schools”Posted 3 days ago
- Suffocation live at NQ Live, 15 May 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Dio Day – Rainbow by Miranda Yardley: “Dio changed my life”Posted 3 days ago
- TesseracT live at The Roadhouse, 14 May 2013Posted 4 days ago
- Mouth Of The Architect stream ‘How This Will End’ with TerrorizerPosted 4 days ago
Your only trve guide to Bloodstock!
This time next week we will all be flying the flag of metal, headbanging to the finest riffs and drinking an elephant’s weight in beer and, in our shit-kickingly awesome Bloodstock issue, we give you the only companion (apart from booze, of course) you’ll need with you on your annual extreme metal pilgrimage.
We tell you why Behemoth and Machine Fuckin’ Head will slay, why you need to wear a poncho if you’re at the front for Watain and even give you a mixtape. Why? Because we love you, that’s why.
Make sure you grab your copy before you go next week.
Bloodstock Open Air happens Aug 9-12 at Catton Hall, Derby.