- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 6 hours ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 6 hours ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 7 hours ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 8 hours ago
- Dragged Into Sunlight kick off UK/Ire tour: “expect nothing short of annihilation”Posted 11 hours ago
- Chthonic behind the scenes video of ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’Posted 13 hours ago
- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 1 day ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Brutal Truth announce UK show and split with Bastard NoisePosted 1 day ago
- ‘Black Metal: Evolution Of The Cult’ available for pre-orderPosted 1 day ago
Through The Eyes Of A Terrorizer Intern
I’ve just finished packing boxes, getting all the stuff ready for the Terrorizer stall at Bloodstock. It’s day four of my first week with Terrorizer and it has already been a busy albeit insightful (and scorching) few days. My first assignment was spent proof-reading various articles for the upcoming issue. A task that’s familiarly daunting having made bleary-eyed commutes to other magazine placements before but this was the first that was on a subject to which I’m devoted, a nice change! If there are any errors in the next issue I take full responsibility! However, the new skills I’ve acquired and other contributions to the issue I’ve made outweigh any mistakes made along the way. My task for day two was writing up an interview transcript, a notoriously arduous task but was thankfully helped by the interviewees being a band I really admire. The third day was the most varied, getting introduced to online blogging and flexing my creative muscles by writing an album review. In the following week I hope to be asked to give an interview myself and to write or provide ideas for a feature, and I’m sure that if anyone can deliver, it’s Terrorizer!
I took this naughty pic of the forthcoming issue. Admittedly, it was all I was allowed to show but, I swear it’s absolutely killer.
Words: Jamie Crane
Want to know what it’s like being an intern at Terrorizer? Red the other blogs here.