- Evile’s Ben Carter – Ultimate Festival Mixtape (Terrorizer Takeover)Posted 15 hours ago
- Evile drummer takes over Terrorizer’s social media for the dayPosted 17 hours ago
- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 1 day ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Dragged Into Sunlight kick off UK/Ire tour: “expect nothing short of annihilation”Posted 2 days ago
- Chthonic behind the scenes video of ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’Posted 2 days ago
- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
5 reasons Hevy Fest will be, er, ‘eavy!
By Miranda Yardley on August 2, 2012
Hevy fest 2012 kicks off tomorrow and we wanted to give you five hevy reasons to go. So, here they are…
1. Churn the gurn!
This gurn is the signal that you are witnessing one of the heaviest bands on the planet about to level the arena to dust. Meshuggah will be mostly destroying Hevy on Saturday, make sure you catch them.
2. Do you want some core with that?
Hevy is most definitely a fest for the hardcore aficianado. Converge, The Chariot and Norma Jean amongst others will be more than happy to provide some chest-beating brutality.
3. New Blood!
A festival for championing the whippersnappers of today and giants of tomorrow, this year revellers can see new kids on the block Brotherhood of the Lake, Last Witness, Broken Teeth, Blacklisters and The Safety Fire take on the old boys.
4. It’s in a fucking safari park…
Which means plenty of animals to gawp at when you don’t want to see tripe like Deez Nuts and Lower Than Atlantis.
5. Let’s party hard!
Not only will self-professed party thrashers Municipal Waste be laying waste to kegs and crowd, Tezza will be throwing some uncharacteristically upbeat shapes to King of Party, Andrew WK – such is the infectiousness of glorious anthems such as this…
Hevy fest happens at Port Lympne Wild Animal Park this weekend. You can grab tickets here.