- Chthonic release teaser for ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ videoPosted 2 days ago
- Brew records to call it a dayPosted 2 days ago
- Moss and Purson live at The Underworld, 15 May 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Battle Beast ‘Battle Beast’ stream and album reviewPosted 2 days ago
- Dio Day – Dio by John Consterdine: “I studied the cover of ‘Holy Diver’ for hours”Posted 3 days ago
- Dio Day – Black Sabbath by José Carlos Santos: “It should be mandatory in schools”Posted 3 days ago
- Suffocation live at NQ Live, 15 May 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Dio Day – Rainbow by Miranda Yardley: “Dio changed my life”Posted 3 days ago
- TesseracT live at The Roadhouse, 14 May 2013Posted 4 days ago
- Mouth Of The Architect stream ‘How This Will End’ with TerrorizerPosted 4 days ago
Kevin Sharp: “My head’s already a fucking mess, so what’s another band?”
In the latest issue of Terrorizer, including features with coverstar Nergal and Watain’s Erik Danielsson, Kevin Sharp of Brutal Truth fame chats to us about his latest project Primate, which also features Mastodon guitarist Bill Kelliher. Their album ‘Draw Back A Stump’ has recently been given an official release via Relapse after hitting streets DIY-style in 2011.
Kevin comments: “It was just us having a fucking good time. We pressed ['Draw Back...'] ourselves originally and I would have been perfectly happy to keep doing stuff like that.”
Chatting about the band’s origins, Kevin states: “The band was designed to just fuck around and play punk spaces in Atlanta.”
Grab a copy of the latest issue of Terrorizer to find out how two stalwarts of metal got together and why Kevin spends a lot of his time making cabinets!
‘Draw Back A Stump’ is out now on Relapse