- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 14 mins ago
- Dragged Into Sunlight kick off UK/Ire tour: “expect nothing short of annihilation”Posted 3 hours ago
- Chthonic behind the scenes video of ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’Posted 5 hours ago
- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 21 hours ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 22 hours ago
- Brutal Truth announce UK show and split with Bastard NoisePosted 24 hours ago
- ‘Black Metal: Evolution Of The Cult’ available for pre-orderPosted 1 day ago
- Paradise Lost announce 25th anniversary UK tourPosted 1 day ago
- Sepultura career spanning documentary funded by KickstarterPosted 2 days ago
- Generation Graveyard stream ‘Lonewolves’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
Altar Of Plagues start writing new album
Irish post-black metallers Altar Of Plagues recently revealed to Terrorizer that they have started writing new material for the follow-up to 2011′s critically acclaimed ‘Mammal’.
“We’re writing at the moment, just taking our time with it. It’s [got] a lot more going on than before, and it’s a lot more developed than anything we’ve done before. I think it’s gonna be a little more complex and more multi-faceted. We’ll have a new album this time next year.”
In the meantime the band have just released a split record with shoegazing sludgsters Year Of No Light.
The band says: “We just got talking about the idea doing the split, and then we just kind of went on with it. We had a track that we had recorded when we were recording our first album, but actually omitted it from the album as we decided it wasn’t really fitting in. So we just went back to that, and finished it and that was our part of the split. That track’s a really strange and interesting one for us, this kind of anomaly amongst everything else we’ve created.”
You can buy their split record here.
‘Mammal’ is out now on Candlelight