- The Obsessed live at Redwood Bar And Grill, 23 May 2013Posted 16 hours ago
- Chthonic premiere ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ video with TerrorizerPosted 19 hours ago
- Orchid Live at The Underworld, 21 May 2013Posted 22 hours ago
- Unfathomable Ruination ‘Castigating Europe’ video tour diaryPosted 23 hours ago
- Evile’s Ben Carter – Ultimate Festival Mixtape (Terrorizer Takeover)Posted 2 days ago
- Evile drummer takes over Terrorizer’s social media for the dayPosted 2 days ago
- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 3 days ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 3 days ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 3 days ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 3 days ago
Through The Eyes Of A Terrorizer Intern
Intern wars: The conclusive review.
As my internship at Terrorizer draws to a close, I think back upon my fortnight here, and recall the events that make this titan of extreme metal media tick.
The past fortnight has given me some serious bragging rights over my friends. I’ve met one of metals most obscure dudes, got a free look at the inside of Gibson Musical Instruments, got into a Warbringer gig for free, the highlight of which has to be just swaggering into The Barfly with “Oh, I’m on the the list”, all the while managing to catch a few cheeky previews of DVD’s and albums.
Embrace of the endless transcripts.
Between these complimentary perks, I’ve written some choice cuts, posted some news on the site etc. but the transcriptions! Varying from hour long tedium to pure insanity depending, I discovered the inner machinations of some of metal’s biggest names, and some of the hardest to pronounce.
What’s a magazine without interviews? Probably shocking, but when asked if I wanted to do an over the phone interview, I almost dropped the proverbial brick, but on the strength of that I was asked to interview a certain thrash metal frontman, a true honour as a thrash metal fan, and in the end, all went smoothly.
Foreclosure of a Dream
Sure I’ve made the tea a couple of times, but for the most part I’d like to think I’ve helped train this latest issue to pack yet another extreme metal punch to the world, and hopefully improved my own writing so that one day I could help contribute and belong to a magazine with the breadth and passion that the guys at Terrorizer clearly have.
So live long and prosper, and any other poignant sign offs. It’s been fun, it’s been hectic, its been extreme. It’s been Terrorizer.
Words: Luke May