- The Obsessed live at Redwood Bar And Grill, 23 May 2013Posted 2 hours ago
- Chthonic premiere ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ video with TerrorizerPosted 5 hours ago
- Orchid Live at The Underworld, 21 May 2013Posted 7 hours ago
- Unfathomable Ruination ‘Castigating Europe’ video tour diaryPosted 9 hours ago
- Evile’s Ben Carter – Ultimate Festival Mixtape (Terrorizer Takeover)Posted 1 day ago
- Evile drummer takes over Terrorizer’s social media for the dayPosted 1 day ago
- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 2 days ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
Through The Eyes Of A Terrorizer Intern
Well, our intern Sam has been wrapping up his last week in the towers of Terrorizer and this is part two of his blog.
“Well, here we all are then. The end of my week as blogger at Terrorizer magazine, and what a monumental week it has been! I have made a contribution to this mighty tome of metal, and of that I am most proud.
On my tour of duty, I have embarked on many sorts: I have transcribed many an interview, which took me as long as a good Electric Wizard song takes to kick off; I have researched quotes for some special features appearing soon; I have written mock articles, and I have even reviewed a new band’s demo, which was an honour. But, more than that, I am even getting a little article printed in the next issue. This is incredible.
I have not had a bad experience music-wise either. There was Slipknot, there was Mastodon, there was Opeth and there was good ol’ Sabbath at the very end. I have been riding on the sonic waves of a hard-edged muse (well, that and a heady cocktail of Coke, tea and Relentless) in order to produce some fruits of labour to assist my favourite music mag in its conception. I can’t wait for the next couple of issues to come out, so I can purchase the issue I have helped work on. I have been somewhat privileged this week, and I can guarantee that it is probably the most epic work experience that has ever been.
And now it all winds down to this: my last post on the Terrorizer website. I’ll see you guys on the other side. I salute you. Godspeed on the Devil’s thunder!”
Words: Sam Yately
Read other Intern blogs here.