- Sonne Adam live at Boston Arms, 17 May 2013Posted 2 hours ago
- Wisdom Of Crowds, Nosound and Mothlite for Kscope anniversary gigsPosted 4 hours ago
- Chthonic release teaser for ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ videoPosted 3 days ago
- Brew records to call it a dayPosted 3 days ago
- Moss and Purson live at The Underworld, 15 May 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Battle Beast ‘Battle Beast’ stream and album reviewPosted 3 days ago
- Dio Day – Dio by John Consterdine: “I studied the cover of ‘Holy Diver’ for hours”Posted 4 days ago
- Dio Day – Black Sabbath by José Carlos Santos: “It should be mandatory in schools”Posted 4 days ago
- Suffocation live at NQ Live, 15 May 2013Posted 4 days ago
- Dio Day – Rainbow by Miranda Yardley: “Dio changed my life”Posted 4 days ago
Lamb Of God Release Statement On Randy Blythe’s Arrest
With Randy Blythe currently detained in the Czech Republic over suspicion of manslaughter – if you’ve been living under a rock and have no idea what we’re talking about click here – Lamb Of God have released an official statement regarding the situation:
“First of all, thanks to everyone who has reached out in support of Randy and each of us in this terrible situation. It’s noted and very much appreciated.
“We have been keeping our heads down and not speaking out due to the fluid nature of the situation and the constantly changing information that even we receive daily. Within an hour things can do endless 180s. It’s maddening to try and make heads or tails.
“We’re taking the time to speak to you as it has been a significant period of time since this situation began and while nothing is immediately clear to any of us, we are not trying to keep anyone in the dark.
“We have reached out and are making use of the resources we have acquired to help our brother who is still detained in Czech jail.
“In the two years since, we were never notified of anything related to this incident.
“Randy is our brother and we assure you, we are all staying very positive for him, working endlessly behind the scenes to provide any and all assistance possible.
“The best we can do is to stay positive and continue to support our friend that we know is innocent.
“We know that justice will prevail and we will continue to do our part to support our friend.”
Lamb Of God have set up a fund page where fans can donate to Randy’s legal fees here.