- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 8 hours ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 9 hours ago
- Brutal Truth announce UK show and split with Bastard NoisePosted 11 hours ago
- ‘Black Metal: Evolution Of The Cult’ available for pre-orderPosted 14 hours ago
- Paradise Lost announce 25th anniversary UK tourPosted 17 hours ago
- Sepultura career spanning documentary funded by KickstarterPosted 1 day ago
- Generation Graveyard stream ‘Lonewolves’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- TesseracT tour diary part II: “Witness the famous Acle ham-slap”Posted 1 day ago
- Sonne Adam live at Boston Arms, 17 May 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Wisdom Of Crowds, Nosound and Mothlite for Kscope anniversary gigsPosted 2 days ago
Terrorizer Does Tuska! Day 3: Rio Grande Tuska
It’s hard to believe we’re on the third and final day of Tuska 2012. Where on earth has the weekend gone?!
We’ve seen some great bands and some great sets over the last two days, but it’s certainly not over yet!
We’re looking forward to being mesmerised by Baroness, seeing Apocalyptica shred their cellos on the mainstage and of course we can’t wait to see what Al Jourgensen has in store for Ministry’s headline set tonight.
But first, here’s a few things we found out on day two at Tuska.
1. Mick and Duncan from Anaal Nathrakh really love Europe. So much so, they gave us an acappella version of ‘Rock The Night’ by the merch stand during Sabaton. It was magical.
2. Battle Beast are a force to be reckoned with. Making waves in their native Finland, expect to see the sextet bringing their steel clad songs to the UK very soon.
3. Eating nachos while watching Victims was definitly one of our festival highlights, they even came in a bowl made of tortilla chips! (The nachos that is, not Victims, we don’t think all four of them would fit in a small nacho bowl). Either way, Weekend Nachos would be proud.
4. Pyro makes everything better. Fact. Yesterday was all about pyro! Sabaton certainly went all out though, they had more fireballs than you could shake a fire hose at! Hot stuff.
Right, we’re off to make our way to the site and see what Tuska makes of Suicide Silence, laters!