- DragonForce at Download 2013: Awkward mosh and festival groomingPosted 2 hours ago
- Serpent Omega: Kat’s Band Of The DayPosted 8 hours ago
- Carpathian Forest announce one-off London showPosted 9 hours ago
- Hellfest 2013 preview: Into the lungs of HellPosted 10 hours ago
- Turisas at Download 2013: Exclusive first listen to ‘Turisas2013′Posted 1 day ago
- Rotting Christ premiere ‘Χ Ξ Σ’ video exclusively with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Melechesh live at The Joint, 16th June 2013Posted 1 day ago
- Katatonia join Paradise Lost tour and re-issue ‘Viva Emptiness’Posted 1 day ago
- Esoteric Youth stream ‘The Burden Of Living’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Download WTF?! – Day Three at Download Festival 2013Posted 3 days ago
Terrorizer Does Ghostfest! Day 2: Reviewed Part 2 Featuring All Shall Perish, Bury Tomorrow And Breaking Point
Here’s the latest from day two of this year’s Ghostfest, in handy numerical format.
1: Audience member who chose to sit in the middle of a wall of death during All Shall Perish’s set. Unbelievably, said individual is still breathing.
5: The number of people beating the crap out of each other to All Shall Perish. Nasty stuff, even by pit standards.
48: The number of times Bury Tomorrow insist the crowd ‘jump the fuck up’ during their set.
48: The amount of times they jump the fuck up.
350: Number of faces melted by Breaking Point’s performance. Great band.
We’re off to catch Last Witness, so laters!