- DragonForce at Download 2013: Awkward mosh and festival groomingPosted 3 hours ago
- Serpent Omega: Kat’s Band Of The DayPosted 10 hours ago
- Carpathian Forest announce one-off London showPosted 11 hours ago
- Hellfest 2013 preview: Into the lungs of HellPosted 12 hours ago
- Turisas at Download 2013: Exclusive first listen to ‘Turisas2013′Posted 1 day ago
- Rotting Christ premiere ‘Χ Ξ Σ’ video exclusively with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Melechesh live at The Joint, 16th June 2013Posted 1 day ago
- Katatonia join Paradise Lost tour and re-issue ‘Viva Emptiness’Posted 2 days ago
- Esoteric Youth stream ‘The Burden Of Living’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Download WTF?! – Day Three at Download Festival 2013Posted 3 days ago
Terrorizer Does Ghostfest! Day 2: Reviewed Part 1 Featuring Crossbreaker, Empires Fade And More
…And we’re back with more dispatches from the frontline at Ghostfest.
It’s been an incredible ride so far, with bands like Broken Teeth, Steak Number Eight and The Black Dahlia Murder killing it yesterday and today shaping up as no less memorable.
In the meantime, here are four things we’ve learned from day two so far.
1. Ghostfest kids don’t pull their punches. There’ve been some truly grisly injuries over the weekend, and Demoraliser’s set was responsible for plenty of them.
2. Crossbreaker are ace. The Welsh hardcore types put on a superb display this afternoon and marked themselves out as real ones to watch.
3. Curry makes everything better, as Empires Fade’s set proved. While they weren’t all that remarkable on a musical level, they provided a decent accompaniment to a korma. Which is quite a compliment, we guess.
4. The merch area is more consistently busy than any of the individual live rooms, and by the looks of things Your Demise are raking it in.
Right, we’re off to catch Breaking Point, stay tuned for more from Leeds as the day rolls on.