- Evile’s Ben Carter – Ultimate Festival Mixtape (Terrorizer Takeover)Posted 7 hours ago
- Evile drummer takes over Terrorizer’s social media for the dayPosted 10 hours ago
- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 1 day ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Dragged Into Sunlight kick off UK/Ire tour: “expect nothing short of annihilation”Posted 1 day ago
- Chthonic behind the scenes video of ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’Posted 1 day ago
- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
Terrorizer Does Tuska! Day 2: Power Metal Bonanza!
It’s another lovely day here in Helsinki and we’re all set for day two of Tuska 2012.
We had a fairly early finish last night, and unfortunately didn’t get into the Tuska Evening Club to see Moonsorrow, but we’re in for a treat today.
We’re looking forward to raging with Victims, seeing Sonata Arctica, Insomnium and Swallow The Sun on home turf and of course we can’t wait to pomp it up with Sabaton in Scandinavia.
But before all that, here’s a few things we learnt on day one at Tuska.
1. Lamb Of God are not going to be playing on Sunday at Tuska, we’re a bit gutted to say the least. Instead Overkill will be taking their set time on the Radio Rock Stage and Finntroll have been added to the lineup and will fill Overkill’s now vacant spot, headlining the Hellsinki Stage.
2. The Helsinki sun is brutal! We saw many a metalhead turn a nice shade of lobster red yesterday. Ouch!
3. Mosh + Tarmac = Pain! We saw a number of gruesome mosh related injuries yesterday, from grazes to busted knees, hang tough in the pit everyone, that tarmac can be lethal!
4. Tuska loves a good circle pit. Seriously, we’ve never seen so many huge grins as people run around in circles to the sounds of Exodus and Hatebreed.
Right, we’re off to make our way to the site and catch up with Anaal Nathrakh, laters!