- The Obsessed live at Redwood Bar And Grill, 23 May 2013Posted 7 hours ago
- Chthonic premiere ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ video with TerrorizerPosted 10 hours ago
- Orchid Live at The Underworld, 21 May 2013Posted 13 hours ago
- Unfathomable Ruination ‘Castigating Europe’ video tour diaryPosted 14 hours ago
- Evile’s Ben Carter – Ultimate Festival Mixtape (Terrorizer Takeover)Posted 1 day ago
- Evile drummer takes over Terrorizer’s social media for the dayPosted 2 days ago
- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 2 days ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
Review : Brotherhood – Turn the Gold to Chrome
Turn the Gold To Chrome
With a name that clearly references The Sisters of Mercy/Sisterhood and an album title that lifts directly a TSOM lyric, expectations are low of what this album will sound like.
Sadly, this album lives up to all expectations. Bland, predictable monotone vocals atop of uninspiring down-trodden bass and cliche’d guitar parts. Tracks are also over-repetitive and one dimenstional. By the time you’re a few tracks into the album you’re not sure if it’s been just one continous song or if, really, all the songs are actually the same.
If you can imagine some of the worst 90s Sisters clones, this is right up with them. No wonder the reputation of Goth took such a beating then – and became used as an insult…