- Evile’s Ben Carter – Ultimate Festival Mixtape (Terrorizer Takeover)Posted 17 hours ago
- Evile drummer takes over Terrorizer’s social media for the dayPosted 20 hours ago
- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 2 days ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Dragged Into Sunlight kick off UK/Ire tour: “expect nothing short of annihilation”Posted 2 days ago
- Chthonic behind the scenes video of ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’Posted 2 days ago
- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 3 days ago
Barge To Hell Confirms Corrosion Of Conformity!
If the Barge to Hell wasn’t already the best idea you had for a holiday, here’s something else to gently nudge you that way: Corrosion Of Conformity will be playing!
In case you forgot, this is easily the world’s most metal cruise. 2,000 fans will be there to watch 80 shows. 26 bands have already been confirmed to be playing, including Behemoth, At The Gates, Municipal Waste, Paradise Lost, Sepultura, Sodom, Soilwork and many more, with another 14 yet to be announced.
The Barge will be setting off on its five-day jaunt on December 3rd from Miami. Get tickets and further information here. Remember – seasickness is as brutal as it gets.