- Serpent Omega: Kat’s Band Of The DayPosted 3 hours ago
- Carpathian Forest announce one-off London showPosted 4 hours ago
- Hellfest 2013 preview: Into the lungs of HellPosted 6 hours ago
- Turisas at Download 2013: Exclusive first listen to ‘Turisas2013′Posted 22 hours ago
- Rotting Christ premiere ‘Χ Ξ Σ’ video exclusively with TerrorizerPosted 23 hours ago
- Melechesh live at The Joint, 16th June 2013Posted 1 day ago
- Katatonia join Paradise Lost tour and re-issue ‘Viva Emptiness’Posted 1 day ago
- Esoteric Youth stream ‘The Burden Of Living’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Download WTF?! – Day Three at Download Festival 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Download Festival 2013 – Day Two In PicturesPosted 3 days ago
Rush’s Geddy Lee: “Punk Legitimised Us”
In the latest issue of Terrorizer, we speak to rock legend Geddy Lee and recall the spectacular highlights of his career steering his band Rush.
“You can’t go back and change anything. I’ve had a great ride, and if it was all to stop tomorrow, I really don’t have any regrets,” says the frontman.
He also says why the explosion of punk actually helped them achieve rock superstardom. “Punk got so hip and punk was so simple that it legitimised us. At the time, we were considered a rather crude progressive rock band, compared to masters like Yes and Genesis. Yet, punk immediately elevated us into accomplished musicians since most of them couldn’t play.”
Read more of in the new issue of Terrorizer!