- DragonForce at Download 2013: Awkward mosh and festival groomingPosted 11 hours ago
- Serpent Omega: Kat’s Band Of The DayPosted 17 hours ago
- Carpathian Forest announce one-off London showPosted 19 hours ago
- Hellfest 2013 preview: Into the lungs of HellPosted 20 hours ago
- Turisas at Download 2013: Exclusive first listen to ‘Turisas2013′Posted 2 days ago
- Rotting Christ premiere ‘Χ Ξ Σ’ video exclusively with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Melechesh live at The Joint, 16th June 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Katatonia join Paradise Lost tour and re-issue ‘Viva Emptiness’Posted 2 days ago
- Esoteric Youth stream ‘The Burden Of Living’ with TerrorizerPosted 3 days ago
- Download WTF?! – Day Three at Download Festival 2013Posted 3 days ago
Terrorizer Mixtape – Fathers For Metal!
Forgot to get your old man a card? Don’t worry, Terrorizer has sorted it out for you. Here’s a Father’s Day mix-tape to play your dear old Dad.
Dream Theater – ‘Honor Thy Father’
If your Daddy was not of the UB40 persuasion, hopefully he filled your lugholes with the likes of Yes and Genesis (Dad prog). Pay homage to his good parenting with this.
Nomeansno – ‘Dad’
Whereas before, your Father was seen to be the stern head of the household, today’s parents are much more casual(?). These days, you probably go to the pub with your papa.
Bear Vs. Shark – ‘I Fucked Your Dad’
This is one thing you don’t want to hear your Mum say.
Old Man’s Child – ‘Lord Of Command (Bringer Of Hate)’
No doubt the old man had to lay down the law sometimes, perhaps a futile effort to get this turned sort of racket turned down.
16 – ‘You’re Not My Real Dad’
While in the depths of teenage angst, you might have muttered this under your breath, the slipper-wearing Fleetwood Mac-listening old duffer is definitely your dad. And not the milkman. Probably…
Brujeria – ‘Papa Capado’
Rounding off this round-up of patriarchal pride, we show that even the most brutal of bands will pay homage to the Daddy, even if he isn’t head of the cartel.