- Evile drummer takes over Terrorizer’s social media for the dayPosted 2 hours ago
- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 18 hours ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 19 hours ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 20 hours ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 21 hours ago
- Dragged Into Sunlight kick off UK/Ire tour: “expect nothing short of annihilation”Posted 1 day ago
- Chthonic behind the scenes video of ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’Posted 1 day ago
- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Brutal Truth announce UK show and split with Bastard NoisePosted 2 days ago
Terrorizer Does Hellfest! Day 2: Hello Bangover!
Good morning! It’s day two of Hellfest and at last, it’s finished raining!
After a 2am finish, it’s safe to say we’ve got a definite bangover this morning. With King Diamond, Amon Amarth AND Tragedy all rounding off the first night, no wonder our heads hurt!
Today we’re looking forward to having a lesson in death metal from Entombed, thrashing with Sacred Reich, seeing what Shining have up their sleeves fro Hellfest, being awestruck by the sound of The Devil’s Blood and watching Refused show us just how it’s done.
But before all of that, here’s a few things we learnt from day one at Hellfest:
1. King Diamond is back. No, really, he’s fucking back! His voice is still the eardrum piercing shriek it’s always been, his stage set up is that of a truely gothic nightmare and ‘Welcome Home’ sounded spectacular. All hail the King!
2. Amon Amarth could very well be headlining European festivals next year. They played in the Temple last night and th tent was bursting at the seams! The Norsemen ruled, all under the watchful eye of the Northern Star.
3. Tragedy could well be the loudest/heaviest/crustiest band we’ve ever seen. We only watched them and left feeling like we’d been battered, we can’t imagine how those in the pit are feeling this morning!
4. Satyricon may have been away for a while, but their break has done them a world of good. They’re re-energised and ready to take the world by storm again. Oh and Satyr has dropped that slicked back Gary Numan look and gone back to having lavish black metal locks. Kvlt!