- The Obsessed live at Redwood Bar And Grill, 23 May 2013Posted 2 hours ago
- Chthonic premiere ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ video with TerrorizerPosted 5 hours ago
- Orchid Live at The Underworld, 21 May 2013Posted 8 hours ago
- Unfathomable Ruination ‘Castigating Europe’ video tour diaryPosted 9 hours ago
- Evile’s Ben Carter – Ultimate Festival Mixtape (Terrorizer Takeover)Posted 1 day ago
- Evile drummer takes over Terrorizer’s social media for the dayPosted 1 day ago
- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 2 days ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
Terrorizer Does Hellfest! Day 1: Evening Round Up!
It all started so well, Hellfest was nice and sunny when we arrived – it didn’t take long before the rain set in.
While the site was exposed to the elements, we took shelter in some of the tents and caught some of the best performances of the day, here’s just a few bands that made us lose our shit.
One of the best performances of the day by far, Taake stormed the stage and dished out a lesson in grim and frostbitten black metal, all under the inverted cross lighting rig. It was awesome!
While Taake set the bar for the day’s performance, Nasum followed it up with what could well be one of the best performances of the weekend. It was a full blown aural assault that left us physically shaken. We’re still recovering!
One thing we’ve learnt today is that European metal fans LOVE Integrity. We’ve not seen this much Holy Terror appreciation in a very long time. The Clevo quintet were even joined by Turbonegro frontman Tony Sylvester at one point, it was brutal!
Everyone’s favourite party band Turbonegro took to the Main Stage in the pouring rain. Normally the weather can put a dampner on the mood at a festival, but the apocalypse dudes powered on regardless, dishing out a huge dose of Sexual Harassment, denim sailor style.
After all that brutality, what we really needed was a hoedown. Hank III and co. certainly know how to deliver. We weren’t expecting barndancing, fiddles and banjos at Hellfest, but bloody hell it was brilliant!
As if that wasn’t enough, the night is still young here in Clisson, with the likes of Satyricon, Obituary, Megadeth, King Diamond, Amon Amarth AND Tragedy all yet to play.
We’re in for a long night of extremes!