- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 15 hours ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 16 hours ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 17 hours ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 18 hours ago
- Dragged Into Sunlight kick off UK/Ire tour: “expect nothing short of annihilation”Posted 21 hours ago
- Chthonic behind the scenes video of ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’Posted 23 hours ago
- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Brutal Truth announce UK show and split with Bastard NoisePosted 2 days ago
- ‘Black Metal: Evolution Of The Cult’ available for pre-orderPosted 2 days ago
King Diamond: “They stopped my heart, I was literally dead”
Returning to the stage for the first time in years following a triple bypass surgery, King Diamond tore up Sweden Rock Festival last weekend and is playing Hellfest tonight. He spoke exclusively to Terrorizer about the horrors he experienced and his return to form.
“For most of the time during the bypass, I was literally dead,” he says. “They stop your heart and collapse your lungs and put you on a breathing machine. They saw open your rib cage and open it up like a double door. And there’s always the danger that they cannot start your heart again. Now I’ve been given a second chance!”
Read more with King Diamond in issue 223 of Terrorizer.
King Diamond will headline the second mainstage at Hellfest tonight.