- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 4 hours ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 5 hours ago
- Brutal Truth announce UK show and split with Bastard NoisePosted 7 hours ago
- ‘Black Metal: Evolution Of The Cult’ available for pre-orderPosted 10 hours ago
- Paradise Lost announce 25th anniversary UK tourPosted 12 hours ago
- Sepultura career spanning documentary funded by KickstarterPosted 1 day ago
- Generation Graveyard stream ‘Lonewolves’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- TesseracT tour diary part II: “Witness the famous Acle ham-slap”Posted 1 day ago
- Sonne Adam live at Boston Arms, 17 May 2013Posted 1 day ago
- Wisdom Of Crowds, Nosound and Mothlite for Kscope anniversary gigsPosted 2 days ago
Barge To Hell Update
Are you not in the mood for a quiet holiday season? Then consider this: On December 3rd, 40 of the most extreme Metal Bands and 2,000 headbangers from around the world will go to the Caribbean to take over a luxury cruise ship for a 5 day and 4 night trip tothe undead! For the entire trip it’s like everyone has a backstage pass and you can mingle side-by-side with the Artists in this incredibly fan-friendly scenario that has no comparison. See each of the 40 bands play two live shows on two different days. That’s 80 shows with unrestricted festival access to the three stages, each with it’s own unique atmosphere:
- The luxurious “A Chorus Line” theater where they spare no expense to have the benches removed on the floor. Because at a Metal show, who actually wants assigned seating in front of the stage?
- The cozy “Spectrum” that gives you the real club feeling.
- And their jewel: The open air stage on the pool deck. The biggest festival stage to sail the Oceans.
You can also get all your memorabilia signed at the Meet & Greet sessions. Be part of their infamous Metal Karaoke and many other special activities with the Artists. And last, but not least: Don’t forget that they have bars on board that never close! What are you waiting for? You might even need a vacation from this vacation when all is said and done.
BARGE TO HELL: The World’s Most Extreme Metal Cruise!
Public sales have started and are in full swing. Some cabin categories are already sold out so don’t delay! Book now here before it is too late! Of the 40 bands on board, 23 have been announced:
AT THE GATES
SIX FEET UNDER
BARGE TO HELL will sail Monday, December 3, 2012 from Miami, FL to Nassau, Bahamas and will not return you to the real world forfive days until Friday, December 7, 2012.
Ticket prices start at US$666 plus US$289 taxes and fees per person and include all on-board entertainment, non-alcoholic and non-carbonated beverages, all meals at the dining rooms, most on-board restaurants and even 24 hour room service!
What are you waiting for? You might even need a vacation from this vacation when all is said and done! Check outhttp://www.bargetohell.com/ for more information.