- Chthonic release teaser for ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ videoPosted 17 hours ago
- Brew records to call it a dayPosted 22 hours ago
- Moss and Purson live at The Underworld, 15 May 2013Posted 23 hours ago
- Battle Beast ‘Battle Beast’ stream and album reviewPosted 24 hours ago
- Dio Day – Dio by John Consterdine: “I studied the cover of ‘Holy Diver’ for hours”Posted 2 days ago
- Dio Day – Black Sabbath by José Carlos Santos: “It should be mandatory in schools”Posted 2 days ago
- Suffocation live at NQ Live, 15 May 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Dio Day – Rainbow by Miranda Yardley: “Dio changed my life”Posted 2 days ago
- TesseracT live at The Roadhouse, 14 May 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Mouth Of The Architect stream ‘How This Will End’ with TerrorizerPosted 3 days ago
Belphegor, Kampfar, Soilwork, Solstafir Added To Barge To Hell
Not in the mood for a quiet holiday season? Then make sure you check out the website and join 40 of the most extreme Metal Bands and 2,000 headbangers from around the world that will go to the Caribbean to take over a luxury cruise ship for a 5 day and 4 night trip on the BARGE TOHELL: The World’s Most Extreme Metal Cruise!
Make no mistake, this is not one of the cruises where you share the ship with regular cruise guests… It’s like everyone has a backstage pass and you can mingle side-by-side with the Artists in this incredibly fan-friendly scenario that has no comparison.
See every band play two live shows on one of the three stages on board, each with it’s own unique atmosphere: The luxurious “A Chorus Line” theater, the cozy “Spectrum” club and the jewel: The open air stage on the pool deck. Get all your memorabilia signed at the Meet & Greet sessions. Be part of the infamous Metal Karaoke and many other very special activities with the Artists on board. Last but not least: Don’t forget that there are bars on board that never close! What are you waiting for? You might even need a vacation from this vacation when all is said and done!
So far 20 out of a total of 40 bands on board are known:
SIX FEET UNDER
BARGE TO HELL will sail Monday, December 3, 2012 from Miami FL to Nassau, Bahamas and will not return you to the real world for five days until Friday, December 7, 2012.
Ticket prices start at US$666 plus US$289 taxes and fees per person and include all on-board entertainment, non-alcoholic and non-carbonated beverages, all meals at the dining rooms, most on-board restaurants and even 24 hour room service!
Check out http://bargetohell.com/ for more information.