- Evile’s Ben Carter – Ultimate Festival Mixtape (Terrorizer Takeover)Posted 4 hours ago
- Evile drummer takes over Terrorizer’s social media for the dayPosted 7 hours ago
- Integrity stream ‘Suicide Black Snake’ with TerrorizerPosted 23 hours ago
- Downpresser stream ‘Don’t Need A Reason’ with TerrorizerPosted 23 hours ago
- Terrorizer presents… The Devil’s Music is out NOW!Posted 1 day ago
- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Dragged Into Sunlight kick off UK/Ire tour: “expect nothing short of annihilation”Posted 1 day ago
- Chthonic behind the scenes video of ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’Posted 1 day ago
- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 2 days ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
Morrowfest, an all-dayer to celebrate the life of late Iron Monkey frontman John Paul Morrow, is to return in 2012.
Orange Goblin will top the bill for the festival which is set to take place over two stages at Rock City in Nottingham on May 13. The all dayer will commemorate the tenth anniversary of Johnny Morrow’s death and all the proceeds after basic band costs will be donated to Kidney Research.
Joining them on the bill are crust legends Doom, Welsh doom destroyers Sigiriya, post-rockers Crippled Black Phoenix (who feature Morrow’s former Iron Monkey bandmate Justin Greaves, London death metallers and Ravens Creed.
Also appearing are Nukebirds, Regimes, Endless Grinning Skulls, Fuk, Break It Up, Charger, Drunk In Hell, Jameson Shots, The Sontaran Experiment, Spinelli, Band With People From Taint and Tusken Coalition.
This is the first time Morrowfest has been held since 2002. The last one was held over two dates in Nottingham and London, raising £9,000.
Tickets are priced £15 and are on sale now if you want to see an amazing line-up and help support a great cause.