- Sepultura career spanning documentary funded by KickstarterPosted 5 hours ago
- Generation Graveyard stream ‘Lonewolves’ with TerrorizerPosted 6 hours ago
- TesseracT tour diary part II: “Witness the famous Acle ham-slap”Posted 8 hours ago
- Sonne Adam live at Boston Arms, 17 May 2013Posted 11 hours ago
- Wisdom Of Crowds, Nosound and Mothlite for Kscope anniversary gigsPosted 13 hours ago
- Chthonic release teaser for ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ videoPosted 3 days ago
- Brew records to call it a dayPosted 3 days ago
- Moss and Purson live at The Underworld, 15 May 2013Posted 4 days ago
- Battle Beast ‘Battle Beast’ stream and album reviewPosted 4 days ago
- Dio Day – Dio by John Consterdine: “I studied the cover of ‘Holy Diver’ for hours”Posted 4 days ago
Ephel Duath sign to Agonia Records
The formerly Italian but currently US based band mix avant-garde metal and progressive rock with jazz-fusion and hardcore punk. Led by the only remaining original member, guitarist and songwriter Davide Tiso, Ephel Duath will soon announce a new line-up.
The upcoming EP will be released next spring and will be recorded at Sharkbyte Studios in Oakland, California in January 2012. Involved in the production will be Erik Rutan, who will do the mixing at his Mana Recording Studio (Cannibal Corpse, Hate Eternal, Goatwhore) in St. Petersburg, Florida and Alan Douches, who will master the material at West West Side Music (Swans, Mastodon, Clutch) in New York.