- Lesbian stream ‘Forestelevision’ part two with TerrorizerPosted 21 mins ago
- Dragged Into Sunlight kick off UK/Ire tour: “expect nothing short of annihilation”Posted 3 hours ago
- Chthonic behind the scenes video of ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’Posted 5 hours ago
- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 21 hours ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 22 hours ago
- Brutal Truth announce UK show and split with Bastard NoisePosted 24 hours ago
- ‘Black Metal: Evolution Of The Cult’ available for pre-orderPosted 1 day ago
- Paradise Lost announce 25th anniversary UK tourPosted 1 day ago
- Sepultura career spanning documentary funded by KickstarterPosted 2 days ago
- Generation Graveyard stream ‘Lonewolves’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
Einherjer and Church Of Misery announced for Inferno Festival
Einherjer and Church Of Misery are the latest additions to the line-up for next year’s Inferno Festival.
The recently reunited Norwegian Viking metallers Einherjer, whose new album ‘Nørrøn’ came out last month and was streamed right here on Terrorizer, and the Japanese doom-dealers of Church Of Misery will play the festival that runs from April 4-7 in Oslo.
Already confirmed for the festival are Anaal Nathrakh, Absu, the returning Arcturus, Borknagar, Tsjuder, Agalloch and Witchery. If anyone fancies a bit of black metal brilliance in Norway for Easter, this is the place to be.