- At The Gates announced for Newcastle’s Northern Darkness FestivalPosted 15 hours ago
- Boysetsfire premiere ‘Closure’ video with TerrorizerPosted 16 hours ago
- Brutal Truth announce UK show and split with Bastard NoisePosted 18 hours ago
- ‘Black Metal: Evolution Of The Cult’ available for pre-orderPosted 21 hours ago
- Paradise Lost announce 25th anniversary UK tourPosted 23 hours ago
- Sepultura career spanning documentary funded by KickstarterPosted 2 days ago
- Generation Graveyard stream ‘Lonewolves’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- TesseracT tour diary part II: “Witness the famous Acle ham-slap”Posted 2 days ago
- Sonne Adam live at Boston Arms, 17 May 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Wisdom Of Crowds, Nosound and Mothlite for Kscope anniversary gigsPosted 2 days ago
Dominion, Dublin. Twelfth Anniversary Celebration
Dublin goth club to celebrate 12-year anniversary
The Cellar, Murray’s Bar, 33-34 O’Connell Street, Dublin 1.
Celebrating twelve years of darkness and debauchery, Saturday 9th July marks the awaited anniversary of Dublin goth club Dominion.
Nestled at the historical heart of the capital, this legendary haunt remains Ireland’s longest-running weekly haunt for all things goth, EBM and industrial. As a special thank you to its weird and wonderful clientele, Dominion will be offering free admission, along with the promise of cake and an evening of wild, drink-sodden celebrations. Led by club founder and DJ extraordinaire Greg, the Dominion crew will be serving up a Guinness-black mix of everything from alternative to EBM and electro. Also rocking the decks will be DJs Orla, Conor and Paul B, to name but a few.
Via Dominion’s official website, the crew announced, “Like any club, Dominion wouldn’t be the same (or indeed still in existence) without you, the club-goers, and to say thank you admission will be free. Also, there will be cake! Or death! Hopefully not both, that’d just get messy.”
Birthday celebrations begin this Saturday at 9.30pm ’til 2.30am. Dress to depress.