- Sepultura career spanning documentary funded by KickstarterPosted 5 hours ago
- Generation Graveyard stream ‘Lonewolves’ with TerrorizerPosted 6 hours ago
- TesseracT tour diary part II: “Witness the famous Acle ham-slap”Posted 8 hours ago
- Sonne Adam live at Boston Arms, 17 May 2013Posted 11 hours ago
- Wisdom Of Crowds, Nosound and Mothlite for Kscope anniversary gigsPosted 13 hours ago
- Chthonic release teaser for ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ videoPosted 3 days ago
- Brew records to call it a dayPosted 3 days ago
- Moss and Purson live at The Underworld, 15 May 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Battle Beast ‘Battle Beast’ stream and album reviewPosted 4 days ago
- Dio Day – Dio by John Consterdine: “I studied the cover of ‘Holy Diver’ for hours”Posted 4 days ago
BAND OF THE DAY: COLD WORLD
I know we’re meant to exclusively throwdown the death, black and doom vibes here on Terrorizer’s blog, but it’s no secret (if you’re a fan of ours on Facebook) how we love a bit of late ’90s rapcore. In fact the Judgement Night soundtrack gets a fair airing on a regular basis over at Tez HQ. So imagine our delight when we heard our favourite gnarly hardcore boys in Cold World (on Deathwish) were hooking up with rapper Sean Price for the ‘How The Gods Chill’ project. We’ve been pumping this jam HARD for a few weeks and now it’s available for all to purchase and enjoy via The White Glove Group (www.thewhiteglovegroup.com) and iTunes.
Check it out below
Yeah, so there have been numerous attempts bring rap and metal/hardcore together over the past two decades, most of which fail embarrassingly. But this track is something different and makes us wish Biohazard and Onyx were still hanging out.
If you’re not already loving Cold World you can check them out here (www.myspace.com/thecoldworld) or live, this weekend, at the United Blood Fest (www.unitedblood.blogspot.com) in Richmond alongside other Terrorizer favourites Terror, Foundation and Mother Of Mercy