- DragonForce at Download 2013: Awkward mosh and festival groomingPosted 2 hours ago
- Serpent Omega: Kat’s Band Of The DayPosted 9 hours ago
- Carpathian Forest announce one-off London showPosted 10 hours ago
- Hellfest 2013 preview: Into the lungs of HellPosted 11 hours ago
- Turisas at Download 2013: Exclusive first listen to ‘Turisas2013′Posted 1 day ago
- Rotting Christ premiere ‘Χ Ξ Σ’ video exclusively with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Melechesh live at The Joint, 16th June 2013Posted 1 day ago
- Katatonia join Paradise Lost tour and re-issue ‘Viva Emptiness’Posted 1 day ago
- Esoteric Youth stream ‘The Burden Of Living’ with TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Download WTF?! – Day Three at Download Festival 2013Posted 3 days ago
DEVIL’S WHOREHOUSE NOW BECOMES DEATH WOLF, ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM + DEBUT PERFORMANCE
After releasing highly acclaimed albums and EPs, Devil’s Whorehouse, the Swedish horror-punk-by-way-of-heavy-metal project featuring Marduk’s Morgan, have decided to abandon their original moniker and are now continuing under the name Death Wolf.
Regain Records states that:
‘The band feel its time to change name as the music and philosophy behind the orchestra has outgrown its name. The end of one world and the birth of another!
The band now continues under the name Death Wolf (symbolising the strength, dedication and will shown in its creations)’.
The band have just finished recording their upcoming album that is said to be ‘filled with northern end themes and death hymns, cold steel over the worlds throat!’. Regain Records/Blooddawn will release more information regarding the album’s track listing and imminent release shortly.
The band have also announced the date for their first live apperance, taking place at the Wave-Gotik Treffen in Leipzig, Germany on the June 12th.
In related news, Regain Records is also presenting Greifkommando Merchandise, a new brand established by Morgan in cooperation with Regain.
The brand will present Blooddawn Productions-related merch, as well as other bands and themed merchandise in the near future.