- Turisas at Download 2013: Exclusive first listen to ‘Turisas2013′Posted 5 hours ago
- Rotting Christ premiere ‘Χ Ξ Σ’ video exclusively with TerrorizerPosted 6 hours ago
- Melechesh live at The Joint, 16th June 2013Posted 10 hours ago
- Katatonia join Paradise Lost tour and re-issue ‘Viva Emptiness’Posted 12 hours ago
- Esoteric Youth stream ‘The Burden Of Living’ with TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Download WTF?! – Day Three at Download Festival 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Download Festival 2013 – Day Two In PicturesPosted 2 days ago
- Download WTF?! – Day Two & Three at Download Festival 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Download WTF?! – Day Two at Download Festival 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Download Festival 2013 – Day One In PicturesPosted 3 days ago
GRAVDAL TO DEBUT NEW BASS PLAYER AT HOLE IN THE SKY
Classically trained musician Christina Sandsengen is set to make her debut appearance on bass for Norwegian Black Metallers Gravdal when the band plays at this year’s HITS for KIDZ at Bergen’s Hole in the Sky festival on the 28th August. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Classical Guitar from the Norwegian Academy of Music and the Conservatorio Manuell Castillo Superior de Musica in Seville, Christina is no stranger to the world of metal, having previously played with Immune and Lucid, and she is a current member of bands such as Bleed The Freak. It is anticipated that for the time being at least, Oslo-based Christina will take on the role of live session bass player.
Due to the very strictly enforced age limits in clubs and venues, HITS for KIDZ is one of the rare opportunities for the younger Norwegian metal fans to attend a live concert. With no age limit, HITS for KIDZ, which is being held at the Garage venue, has become an extremely popular part of Hole in the Sky, attracting audiences of all ages. Aside from Gravdal, this year’s event will also feature sets from Norway’s Hellish Outcast and also Secrets Of The Moon.
Check out more info www.myspace.com/gravdal and for Hole In The Sky at www.holeinthesky.no