- Chthonic release teaser for ‘Sail Into The Sunset’s Fire’ videoPosted 2 days ago
- Brew records to call it a dayPosted 2 days ago
- Moss and Purson live at The Underworld, 15 May 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Battle Beast ‘Battle Beast’ stream and album reviewPosted 2 days ago
- Dio Day – Dio by John Consterdine: “I studied the cover of ‘Holy Diver’ for hours”Posted 3 days ago
- Dio Day – Black Sabbath by José Carlos Santos: “It should be mandatory in schools”Posted 3 days ago
- Suffocation live at NQ Live, 15 May 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Dio Day – Rainbow by Miranda Yardley: “Dio changed my life”Posted 3 days ago
- TesseracT live at The Roadhouse, 14 May 2013Posted 4 days ago
- Mouth Of The Architect stream ‘How This Will End’ with TerrorizerPosted 4 days ago
Sick Sounds Videos now online: riff like Ihsahn, Thrashing with Ol Drake and whammy bar abuse (and gurning)
SICK SOUNDS ISSUE 2 VIDEO LESSONS ONLINE…!!!
Ol Drake’s Shred School
On pages 38 and 39 of issue 2 of Sick Sounds issue 2 you will find the music to accompany Ol’s Shred School lesson, where he shows you all about how to be flash with sweep-picking and arpeggios… and then he gets a bit… unnatural.
Anaal Nathrakh’s Unruly Interview VIDEO EXCLUSIVE!!!
Mick Kenney talks about his approach to guitar playing and production, and how he does what needs to be done!
The Blinding Art of Whammy-Bar Abuse
Agamoth Abgott demonstrates the wide range of skills, technique and facial expressions required for serious whammy-bar abuse.